- Professional and social support
- Involvement in outreach programs that encourage girls to pursue a career in engineering
- Enhance your credentials
- Learning opportunities - Learning empowers women to succeed at every stage of their personal development and professional careers.
- SWE seminars and workshops
- Opportunities to discuss issues relevant to women engineers
- Seminars, workshops, and leadership conferences regionally and nationally
- Awards and recognition programs regionally and nationally
South Ohio SWE_work_flyer
This flier promotes our local section. Print off this flyer and hang it in your cubicle at work!
SWE Professional Membership Brochure
A brochure provided by our Society which you can print and give to people who might be interested in joining or check it out for yourself!
Professional Development -Webinars
Be sure to mention the great professional development programs SWE has to offer for their members. Some of them can be viewed with the link above.
Our Society also offers joint memberships and discounts AISES, NSBE, and SHPE members. Professional and Collegiate members can join SWE and either the American Indian Science and Engineering Society (AISES), the National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE), or the Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers (SHPE) at a single, discounted rate. This offer represents up to 30% savings over joining two organizations separately. Fill out an online application to take advantage of this offer.
Our Society also offers membership to full-time K-12 educators. SWE’s mission includes encouraging more women to become engineers, and you can support that mission by helping reach girls. A SWE membership provides valuable K-12 outreach tools and support for you including:
- Access to SWE K-12 outreach resources and activities locally, nationally and internationally
- SWE’s monthly e-newsletter, All Together
- Award-winning SWE Magazine
- Reduced registration fees for SWE’s Annual Conference which includes:
- K-12 Outreach Track
- K-12 Outreach Expo
- Career Fair
- Support of SWE’s mission
- Access to SWE’s outreach community
- Discounted K-12 outreach merchandise via the SWE Store
- Unparalleled networking opportunities with SWE members: Collegiate, professional and corporate members
- K-12 outreach webinars
Fill out an online application to take advantage of this offer.