South Ohio SWE Invites you to join SWE and to get involved with our local section!
- Professional support and social support
- Involvement in programs that encourage girls to pursue a career in engineering
- Enhance your credentials
- Leadership development opportunities
- SWE seminars and workshops
- Opportunities to discuss issues relevant to women engineers
- Seminars, workshops, and leadership conferences regionally and nationally
- Awards and recognition programs regionally and nationally
- Opportunity to publish articles in the SWE Magazine
- Opportunities to present technical papers at national and regional conferences
- Opportunities to lead seminars and workshops at national and regional conferences
SWE South Ohio Member Benefits
- Involvement in a local community of women engineers, scientists, and technologists
- Very affordable local professional development events
- Wide array or social and community service events
- Opportunity for involvement in outreach that impacts our local community
- Partnerships with local collegiate sections
- Leadership opportunities from committee member to section president
SWE National Member Resources and Information
- SWE Magazine—the Society’s award winning magazine, covering issues of interest to women engineers including the achievements of women engineers, career development, career guidance, activities within the Society, and technical topics.
- Monthly SWE News.
- SWE Online Communities.
- Webinars and podcasts.
- Online career center where you can manage your resume and search hundreds of jobs posted monthly by SWE’s sponsors.
- Outreach programs that encourage girls to pursue careers in engineering through SWE’s alliances with Girls Inc., Girl Scouts, and US FIRST (Foundation for the Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology.